Child suffers cut to his chin after slipping on wet floor
The schoolboy aged 8 suffered a laceration to his chin when he slipped on a wet floor and his chin struck a sink unit. Immediately after the accident the boy was taken to hospital where he was treated for the 2cm wound with stitches. The child’s injury left him shocked and upset and he was unable to attend school or play football for a number of week afterwards.
The laceration healed within a few weeks, however it did leave a small scar to the left of his chin on the jaw line. The scar was only noticeable on close inspection and a independent medical expert did not think it needed further surgical intervention.
The child received £3,375 in compensation for the injury suffered.
If your child has suffered an injury then please visit our website and contact us. We at R James Hutcheon Solicitors are child injury experts and we can help you and your child get the compensation you deserve.