A schoolboy aged 8 suffered a leceration to the chin with consequential scarring after he slipped on a wet floor in a toilet and struck his face on a sink unit.
First aid was applied at the scene however the child had to be taken to hospital where it was noted that he had a 2cm would to the left side of his chin. This was treated with Steristips and liquid glue.
The child had to take time off school and football due to his injuries.
On examination approximately 3 years after the accident it was noted that, following the child injury claim, he sustained a small scar due to the injuries, however it was small and only noticable on close inspection.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 3 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the shop defendant the sum of £3,375 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises