Successful child injury claim after child injures himself in PE lesson
The claimant, received £9,500.00 in child injury compensation for the neck and shoulder injuries sustained in a sporting accident at school.
The child was participating in a demonstration fall with a teacher during a self-defence class. The child fell back, causing himself injury.
The child sustained an injury to his neck and his right collar bone in the accident. The child was admitted into hospital where he underwent x-rays and he was found to have sustained a broken collarbone which caused him considerable pain and discomfort. The child also suffered pain in his neck. His shoulder was put into a sling, and he was excused from school.
The Child was studying for exams at the time and the injury caused a lot of stress and inconvenience for himself and his parents.
Child injury cliam compensation payout:
The claim was successful and the child received £9,500.00 in compensation for his injuries.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the child injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises