Child Injury Claim – Child wins compensation claim after falling 6 feet from a slide.
The Child was amongst a number of children on the platform waiting to go down the slide when she fell through a gap in the guard rails onto the ground six feet below.
The child suffered a broken wrist and bruising to her arm.
The Child’s parents brought a child injury claim action against the defendant alleging that it was negligent in failing to provide sufficient railings on the slide platform to prevent children from falling through the gaps between the railings.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £2,700.00 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises