Child Injury Claim – Child fractures nose in PE lesson and wins compensation
A child fell and fractured his nose after he fell of a balancing beam in his school PE lesson.
He sustained a laceration to his right eyebrow and a fractured nose. The latter caused persistent pain, swelling and discomfort for 3–4 weeks and bleeding from both nostrils for 2–3 days. He also sustained a contusion to the left side of his forehead which was tender for about a week. The laceration left a permanent scar 1cm long but that would be hidden by his eyebrow. The child missed school sports for four weeks as a result of his injuries.
It came to light that the child had sustained his injuries as he had been unsupervised in the PE lesson and as a result of this the childs mother decided to claim for compensation and contacted a speacialst child injury claim solicitor who acted on her behalf.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £1,950 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises