Child Injury Claim – Child aged 13 injured after being knocked off his bike.
He sustained a mild concussional head injury causing headaches for about two days, an abrasion to his left arm causing pain and discomfort for about two weeks, and a graze to the back of his right thigh causing pain and discomfort for three weeks. He also suffered bruising to his right shin causing pain and discomfort for about four weeks and an acute neck sprain which settled after two weeks.
The Child had to take 4 days off school due to his injuries and he was unable to undertake school sports for three to four weeks.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £3,700.00 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises