Child Injury Claim – Child Wins compensation after being involved in RTA.
The Child suffered a head injury with associated scarring, generalized bruising and travel anxiety. She struck her head on impact.
Immediately after the accident the was shocked and shaken. She was taken to hospital where it was noted that she had suffered a large cut to her forehead and bruising to her left cheek, abdomen, back, legs and chest. The cut to the forehead was cleaned and a dressing applied. The child was then discharged with head injury advice. The cut to the forehead had largely healed within three weeks of the accident.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £3,400.00 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises