Child Injury Claim – Child aged 12 injured after being knocked off her bike.
She sustained a mild concussional head injury causing headaches for about three days, an abrasion to her arm causing pain and discomfort for about two and a half weeks, and a graze to the back of her right thigh causing pain and discomfort for three weeks. She also suffered bruising to her shin causing pain and discomfort for about four weeks and an acute neck sprain which settled after two weeks.
The Child had to take a week off school due to her injuries and she was unable to undertake school sports for a month.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £4,000.00 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises