Child Injury Claim – Child wins compensation after injuring himself on faulty goal post.
A child aged 14 at the time of the accident lacerated his leg on a metal goal post frame whilst playing football.
The child suffered a large laceration at the lower end of his knee-cap requiring sutures and also a smaller laceration on the knee-cap.
He was admitted to hospital for four days. Over the first two days he underwent two operations to debride wounds and close the lacerations with internal and external sutures. He was prescribed painkillers and antibiotics for two weeks.
The sutures were removed after two-and-a-half weeks. The wounds healed within four to five weeks and the child had to use crutches for this length of time.
On examination two-and-a-half years after the accident two scars remained.
aluation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £2,400.00 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises