child injury claim – child involved in RTA receives compensation.
She was asleep at the time of the impact but was jolted awake when she hit her head as a result of the impact. The schoolgirl imediately felt pain in her head and neck after the accident and suffered headaches for two days afterwards.
She was unable to participate fully in school sports activites and the injuries also caused her pain when sitting at a computer or sitting at her desk writing.
She received nine sessions of physiotherapy. The stiffness and pain to her neck continued for around 21 months after the accident however after this time period her injuries had fully resolved.
The girls parents contacted a solicitor in order to persue a child injury claim on her behalf.
She recieved £3925.00 in compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises