Child Injury Claim – Child Trips In Play Centre.
A child aged 4 has won a child injury claim for compensation after tripping over an uneven floor board in a childrens play centre.
The child suffered a laceration to her cheek and a bruise to her head and eye. First aid was applied at the scene, the child was then taken to hospital.
It was noted that she had a 4cm wound on the right side of her cheek. This was treated with steristrips and liquid glue. The child was subsequently discharged with head injury advice.
The child did not attend school for four days after the accident.
18 months after the accident the child was left with a scar on her cheek from the injury, however the scar was only noticeable on very close inspection. The prognosis was for the scar to diminish with time.
The child’s parents decided to claim child compensation for her injury and were successfull.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £1,900 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises