Child Injury Claim – Child suffers broken nose after falling over in a shop
The chil was walking around the shop choosing sweets, when he tripped over a number of boxes that had been left on the floor by the shop owner.
The child fell on his face, badly injuring his nose and as a result had to go to hospital where he was diagnosed with an undisplaced fracture of the nose and a laceration t his eyebrow.
The childs nose bled continuously for 3 days and suffered pain swelling and discomfort for 3 weeks.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £3,000 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises