Child Injury Claim – Child wins compensation claim after damaging her tooth in nursery.
The Child, a 4 year-old girl, was awarded £3,500 for the broken tooth suffered in an accident at nursery.
The child was playing in the nursery playground when she was running with friends during a game, she tripped over a loose paving stone and banged her mouth on the concrete floor, causing her injury.
It was necessary for the child to visit the dentist on 6 occasions and she required eight repeat fillings to the front tooth.
Following further investigations and complaints about the paving stones in the nursery playground, they were removed and replaced with stamped concrete.
The Childs parents on behalf of the child brought a child injury claim against the defendant local authority, claiming that it was negligent in failing to maintain the safety of the child.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 4 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £3500.00 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises