Child Injury Claim – Child fractures ankle after tripping over uncovered grid wins compensation.
The child had to have her leg in plaster for approximately 8 weeks, however when the cast was removed the child was still in pain and had to have surgery to rectify her injury. 14 months post accident the child had the screws which were inserted into her ankle removed and was left with a 3 inch surgical scar.
After contacting a solicitor on the childs behalf her parents proceeded with a child injury claim
she recieved £6,500.00 in compensation for the accident.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the child injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises