Child Injury Claim – Child Falls on wet floor wins compensation.
The child slipped and banged her head on the side of a bench in the main hall during her P.E lesson.
She suffered a contusion to her forhead and a laceration to her right eyebrow resulting in a scar that measured 2cm but would be hidden by the childs eyebrow.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £1,900 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the child injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises