Child Injury Claim – Child injures himself on wooden climbing frame in nursery
His foot had become caught on a step that was partially missing causing him to fall though the gap in the steps and injure himself.
Immediately after the accident he was in extreme pain. He was vomiting and unable to stand up. He was taken to hospital and underwent an operation.
The child was in hospital for 2 days. It took 10 months for his leg to fully heal and he still has faint scars from the cuts to his legs and stomach.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child.
After 3 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £3,700 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the child injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises