Child Injury Claim – child wins compensation after finger was injured in school.
The incident occured as the child was walking through the coridoor which was very busy at the time. As the child could not get through the coridoor she decided to turn around and go the other way.
As she has gone to open the door another child has kicked it open resulting in the childs finger tip being completely trapped and amputation of the tip.
After the accident happened the mother of the child decided to claim for compensation against the school as she believed they were liable for her daughter injuries.
She contacted contacted a speacialst child injury claim solicitor who acted on her behalf
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 3 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £3,375 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises