Child Injury Claim – Child injured after bus he was travelling on abruptly stopped.
A schoolboy aged 8 at the time of the accident was awarded compensation for suffering injury to his wrist and arm after the bus he was travelling on came to a sudden stop. The impact of the stop threw the child out of his seat and onto the floor.
The child had to be taken to hospital to receive treatment after the incident as was in extreme pain. Doctors treated the child for a soft tissue injury to the wrist and arm and was told to take paracetamol for the pain.
In the weeks following the incident the child could not participate in physical activities in school and suffered sleepless nights as a result of the pain.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £1,600 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the child injury solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises