child Injury claim – Child Suffers injury in Road Traffic Accident
The child was taken to hospital where he was diagnosed with a Whiplash injury to neck, soft tissue injury to his shoulder and lower back and a cut to his head. The child also suffered travel anxiety and disturbed sleep. All the childs injuries were resolved within 11 months.
The Childs parents on behalf of the child brought a child injury claim against the driver of the other vehicle, which was successfull.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £2,100.00 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises