Child Injury Claim – Child Trips In Play Centre.
A child aged 6 has won a child injury claim for compensation after slipping on unmarked wet floor in a childrens play centre.
A drink had been spilled on the floor for quite some time and staff at the centre failed to clean it up or display a wet floor sign, despite being informed of the spillage several times by concerned parents.
The child suffered a broken wrist and soft tissue injuries as a result of the accident. First aid was applied at the scene and the child was then taken to hospital.
The child had to have her wrist in a cast for 8 weeks.
The child did not attend school for two days after the accident.
12 months after the accident the child had made a full recovery from the accident.
The child’s parents decided to claim child compensation for her injury and were successfull.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £2,000 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises