Child injury claim successfull after child was bitten by dog.
As the child and her parents were walking past the dog and its owners, the dog suddenly bit the little girl on her abdomen.
The injuries sustained were 5 puncture wounds to the abdomen and a laceration. She was left with multiple scars ranging in size although the scars were expected to fade in time.
The child also had psycological trauma from the incident, she was afraid to go to the park and extremely nervous around dogs. She also suffered anxiety attacks
The childs parents put forward a child injury claim against the dog owners for failing to control the dog and preventing it from causing injuries to other people.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 3 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £5,500 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the child injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises