Child Injury Claim – Child suffers broken wrist after slipping on wet floor
The child was walking towards the exit of the venue after attending a friend’s birthday party in the sports hall. There was a large spillage of liquid just before the exit which was un-marked.
The child fell on his arm breaking his wrist on impact with the floor.
He was taken to hospital where he was x-rayed and his arm put in a cast.
The child’s arm was in a cast for 7 weeks and he had to take 1 week off school.
He regained normal use of his wrist within 6 months of the date of the injury.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £2500 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the child injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or prem