Child Injury Claim – Dental Injury Compensation
As a result of the impact the child was thrown inside the car striking her head and face on the rear window and front passenger seat.
The child sustained injuries to her mouth, teeth and gums and as a result of this she had to undergo surgery imediately after the accident to stitch her mouth and gums and to also re-implant her two adult teeth back into her gums.
After an examinationation by an dental expert, the prognosis for the child was that with age, the teeth would have to be extracted and subsequently she would have to have dental implants.
The Childs parents on behalf of the child brought a child injury claim against the driver of the other vehicle, which was successfull.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £12,200.00 in child injury compensation.
This was for damages in respect of her injury and also any future expenses with regards to maintenance of the crowns.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises