Child Injury claim – Child Suffers injury after being knocked over by a car
The child was with her parents in a supermarket car park when the defendant failed to notice her walking behind the car and struck her. As a result of the impact she has fallen to the ground and broken her wrist.
The child was taken to hospital where she was diagnosed with a break to her left wrist and aso cuts and grazes to her left arm and face.
The Childs parents on behalf of the child brought a child injury claim against the driver of the vehicle, which was successfull.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £3,200.00 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises