Child Injury Claim – Child injured after bus she was travelling on abruptly stopped.
A schoolgirl aged 10 at the time of the accident was awarded compensation for suffering injury to her mouth after the bus she was travelling on came to a sudden stop. The impact of the stop threw the child out of her seat and onto the floor.
The child had to be taken to hospital to receive treatment after the incident as she was in extreme pain. Doctors had to stitch a laceration to her mouth and also her gum.
In the weeks following the incident the child was in a lot of pain and found it difficult to eat.
As a lasting result of the incident the child now has a small scar on her lip.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 2 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £3,500 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the child injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
For further information on different child injury claim types please visit the following links:
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises