Child Injury Claim – Child suffers broken teeth after slipping on wet floor
The child was walking towards the exit of the school at the end of the day. There was a large spillage of liquid just before the exit which was un-marked.
The child fell and banged his face on a table breaking his 2 front teeth on impact and also suffering a nasty laceration to his mouth.
He was taken to hospital where his mouth was x-rayed and stitched up, he was then refered to a specialist dental surgeon.
The dental expert advised that the 2 front teeth would need caps once the teeth had matured due to the extent of the damage, these would need to be replaced up to 3 times throughout his life.
The child also had a small scar to his lip from the laceration which an expert gave a prognosis that although it would remain visable at close range it would fade with time.
Valuation of Child Injury Claims
In this child injury claims example, the specialist solicitors negotiated a compensation award for the child. After 3 years from first instructions the child injury solicitors recovered from the insurance company of the defendant the sum of £16,000 in child injury compensation.
Need Advice and Assistance?
If your child has sustained an injury and you wish to obtain compensation and advice why not contact the chidl injury claim solicitors now.
Please click on this link: child injury claim solicitors
- Child injuries; CAR ACCIDENT claim passenger in a car or a pedestrian
- Child Head Injury, Child Brain Injury
- Child injury claims due to Pedal bike accident
- Child injuries claim and accident at School
- Child injury claims and accident on a playground
- Child injuries claim and accident at a shop or Railway premises
- Child injury claims and accident on the highway or out and about
- Child injuries claims and accident caused by being a trespasser on land or premises